You are not allowed to use this website if you perform any of the following actions:
- Behave in a deceitful, fraudulent, or inappropriate manner;
- Post advertisements without the explicit consent of the website’s owners;
- Plagiarize the website’s original content
- Use bots, spiders, crawlers, scrapers, or any other similar software;
- Use content or other material belonging to Supportingsyria2016.com for commercial purposes without the explicit written consent of the website’s owners.
All content published on this website is owned by the company or its licensors, unless otherwise stated. As such, the content is protected under copyright laws. If you breach any of these legal terms, you will be permanently restricted from using the website. You are allowed to use the website’s content only with explicit permission and under the following conditions:
- You don’t modify the content in any way.
- You don’t separate graphics from the corresponding text.
- The website’s copyright and trademark notices must stay intact.
We cannot be held responsible for any damages or any loss of data, profits, or revenue that may occur during your use of this website. Although we research all of our reviews as thoroughly as possible, the websites we link to often change their promotions and conditions. As such, we can’t guarantee that all the information on our website is 100% correct at the time you read it. Therefore, we are not liable if this unlikely event occurs. Furthermore, Supportingsyria2016.com is not responsible for any content you find on the third-party websites we link to, whether that be related to sponsorship or promotions
The website may occasionally be unavailable due to server failures, repairs, or optimization. If you encounter any problems, please report them. We will do our best to resolve them as quickly as possible.